Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Summer Shopping Wish List...Join the LINKY party!


The past year I had my classroom just about the way I wanted...FINALLY :)
A couple of things that are on my wish list for items I just must have...
1.) A fabulous fabric (in a "sage" green) for my bulletin board backdrop
2.) A simple yet striking border for the bulletin board...I am thinking a solid color this year!
3.) Student mailboxes...something uncomplicated and efficient to pass back corrected student work.  I have been on the look out for something inexpensive to purchase or to create myself. Space is at a minimum in my room. So, seriously, if you have any fantastic ideas for student mailboxes PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE leave a comment below sharing these ideas. This is the last and final frontier of my perfectly organized classroom and it will save me so much time!
Happy Classroom Decorating!

2 comments:

  1. I must have 'summer brain' b/c I can't think of an idea to help with the mailboxes, but I will stop back if I come up with one...probably wake in the middle of the night with it, lol! One idea about the bb background I read in this linky party is to use sheets instead of fabric...cheaper and I know there are lots of sage colored sheets. :)

    Rhonda :)

    ReplyDelete