Friday, July 6, 2012

'loving summer SO much!

Summer vacation... by far my favorite school vacation!  Well,  for obvious reasons...the weather is awesome, I have time to play, and to daydream, & I get a little work done too. This time of year I anticipate the new school year. I do think of it from  time to time.  As I sip ice coffee at the lake, watching my own children play in the water, sometimes I have an idea & have to get onto the computer and start creating lesson plans.
I took sometime on this summery day to recreate my spelling packets. I really like the results by the way!

The whole 30 page file is available @ http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spelling-Packet-by-The-Teachers-Work-Room. It is black and white for ease of copying.
{Downloadable PDF}

Though, that is it for today! I am off to find some ice tea this time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I really like your spelling pages! Nice job!
    Tori
    Join my super fun linky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m your newest follower. Please check out my blog if you get a chance Calling Plays in 2nd Grade.
    Thanks, Shanell

    ReplyDelete