Monday, July 21, 2014

How to Organize a Special Education Classroom-- PART I Creating Duties Schedule Board for a Classroom with Multiple Paraprofessionals...



Today I put together a schedule board in my classroom...just for duties, reminders and notices. 3 paraprofessional and 2 teachers work in our resource room and some days there is A LOT going on!

This will  be the scheduling hot-spot in the room.
My goal is to



You can use calendar labels you already have or purchase the set shown here available at my TpT store


I have also seen a GIANT calendar created with magnetic strips and ribbon. 





Stashing reminders and notices in a folder, clipped to the board keeps them handy. It also keeps them neat. I keep them for back up...just in case I need more information about something that is posted on the calendar. 



All of the Labels are available at Classy Gal Designs and Publishing
Classy Gal Designs is now on Twitter!

Keep up with classroom tips, products & Freebies on Facebook...FB

Thanks for checking out the blog...


No comments:

Post a Comment